MicroSun solar water pumping solutions provides solution to water supply which are cost effective and will enhance savings of your electricity expenses . Highly efficient VFD will support the pump to lift the water from the source of body. The operation of solar powered pumps are more economical mainly due to lower operational and maintenance cost and has less environmental impact than pumps powered by an Internal Combustion Engine (ICE).
The pumping system is designed with Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT) to give the maximum output with the help of solar panels.
Advantages of solar pumping system:
- Automatic operation.
- Built at MPPT.
- As per MNRE standards.
- Higher output with Low maintenance cost.
- Safe and Easy Installation.
- Suitable for any Location.
- Stand Alone System.
Materials Required for Solar Pumping System:
1. Solar Panel Array– Supplies power to Run Solar Pump.
2. VFD– Converts the high voltage DC power that comes from solar power to regulate AC voltage that drives the Pump.
3. Solar Water Pump– Special low voltage Pump (Helical or Centrifugal type) with stainless casting.